November 21, 2010

Poetry

Poetry


Forest sways,
rocks press heavily,
roots grip,
tree-trunk close to tree-trunk.
Wave upon wave breaks, foaming,
deepest cavern provides shelter.

We pray for one last landing
On the globe that gave us birth;
Let us rest our eyes on fleecy skies
And the cool green hills of Earth.

We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fightAnd yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Don't stand beside my grave and weep,
For I'm not there, I do not sleep,
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond's glint on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush,
of quiet birds in circle flight,
I am soft stars that shine at night,
Don't stand beside my grave and cry,
I am not there. I did not die.

There is a silence where hath been no sound
There is a silence where no sound may be
In the cold grave, under the deep deep sea

As Eternity has reckoned
There's a lifetime in a second.

Sweet is love when all is sane
Sweet is death to rid the pain
Cruel is death when all is well
Cruel is love when all is hell

Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight
Red is grey, and yellow white
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion.
Pinprick holes in a colourless sky,
Let incipient figures of light pass by,
The mighty light of ten thousand suns,
Challanges infinity and is soon gone.
Night time, to some, a brief interlude,
To others, the fear of solititude.
Brave Helios, wake up your steeds,
Bring us the warmth the countryside needs.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star, in somebody else's sky
But why, why, why can't it be mine?

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you, it's yours.
If it doesn't, it never was.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments on this blog "Collections". Share this blog posts with your friends if you like. thanks!

For Go To My ''தொகுப்புகள்'' Blog Click The Below Link